- Leek, C.C., Soulas, J.M., Sullivan, A.L., & Killian, M.L. Using Tools in Mechanobiology to Repair Tendons. Current Tissue Microenvironment Reports, 2020, e-pub.
- Killian, M.L., Locke, R.C., Atkins, P., James, M.G., Anderson, A.E., & Clohisy, J.C. Novel model for the induction of postnatal murine hip deformity. Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2019, 37(1):151-160.
- Lemmon, E.A., Locke, R.C., Szostek, A., Ganji, E., & Killian, M.L. Partial-width injuries of the rat rotator cuff heal with fibrosis. Connective Tissue Research, 2018, 59(5): 437-446.
- McKenzie, J.A., Buettmann, E., Abraham, A.C., Gardner, M.J., Silva, M.J. & Killian, M.L. Loss of scleraxis in mice leads to geometric and structural changes in cortical bone, as well as asymmetry in fracture healing. The FASEB Journal 2017 31:3, 882-892.
- Bahney, C., Bruder, S., Cain, J., Keyak, J., Killian, M.L., Shapiro, I., & Jones, L. Accelerating the pace of discovery in orthopaedic research: a vision toward team science. Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2016, 34(10): 1673-1679.
- Ford, C.A., Nowlan, N.C., Thomopoulos, S., & Killian, M.L. Impaired muscular loading during post-natal growth leads to altered structure of the developing murine hip. Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2017, 35(5): 1128-1136.
- Killian, ML, and Thomopoulos, S. Scleraxis is required for the development of a functional tendon enthesis. The FASEB Journal, 2016, 30(1): 301-311.
- Killian, M.L., Cavinatto, L., Ward, S.R., Thomopoulos, S., & Galatz, L.M. Chronic degeneration leads to poor healing of repaired massive rotator cuff tears in rats. American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2015, 43(10): 2401-10.